Saturday 2 November 2013

Battlefield 4

//geekery


So Battlefield 4 arrived promptly on the morning of 1st of November and since I had preorde from EB Games, I received dogtags and a metal case for my cds, which is interesting because if I'd have ordered from mightyape.co.nz, I'd have gotten an A1 Battlefield 4 poster. POSTER > CASE but hey! My Dogtags are cool :). Oh and one very nitpicky comment. BF3 cover > BF4 cover. :D

I have already completed campaign on normal, which was pretty easy. Worth playing to get used to the game mechanics, the weapons and the overall feel of the combat. Hardly surprising there are level 20+ nerds already running around in multiplayer shooting all the little newbies up in their unlocked gear by the time I joined. The game pretty much feels like Battlefield 3, although I dislike what they've done to the ingame loadout customization, it was so much simpler before. Everything else feels very familiar, and the graphics are exceptional even IF I'm only running it on medium settings with my 5850.

This game is really addictive, and is made even more addictive by large amount of people I know irl that are playing it with me. If you're playing by yourself, well, it's a little meh. Spent all day playing it, due to the fact that I handed in my final studio project, but because it's a new release, BF4 is currently down for maintenance. ):

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment