Thursday 24 October 2013

all you can eat herschel.

//ootd

A friend did ask me to start a fashion blog a while ago but I thought instagram would be the closest thing to a fashion blog I'd ever be able to keep. I don't think I'm particularly fashionable, I just aim to look decent on cheap budget. So keep reading if you like to buy pretty things and be frugal about it.

Last night's ootd


Yesternight some of my best friends and I went to our usual, cheap dinner spot The Station Canteen for the Thursday Mexican night where they serve the fruity Sangria wine and $10 'all you can eat' nachos. Or so we thought. Cat managed to convince us to go, promising all you can eat nachos for $10 per table, so we thought we would abuse it and order a second big plate of nachos. As it turns out, it wasn't all you can eat, and by the end of it all, we were stuffed! (Not stuffed enough to stop us having tea at Hulu Cat though..)


Cat also brought the Herschel navy bag we ordered off Need Supply Co. along with a faux leather jacket she got. I lovelovelove Herschel's Navy bags, and it was on sale! It also has an internal "laptop sleeve pocket" on the inside - which is lined with the signature red and white Herschel Stripes of course - and I can fit my 15" laptop easily. Very impressed with it!!



Even though we are getting into Spring, I still love red and navy.



In other ootdness, being the cheap person I am, I subscribe to regular updates of new stock that come into the stores all around Auckland. So today I picked these two new summer skirts up for $19.99 ea and a white spaghetti strap singlet for $10 all from Glassons. So cheap!

Herschie makes a cameo!

Well.. back to design work for now.. :(

-B

1 comment: